FASHION, LOCAL

Win Tickets to Santana Row’s Fall Fashion In The Park!

Calling all Bay Area Fashionistas…it’s that time of year, my FAVORITE time of year where Fall is in the air.  One of my very favorite places to shop, dine and people watch hosts their Fall Fashion in the Park, featuring America’s Next Top Model Winner, Whitney Thompson.  With two runway times benefiting some amazing local charities, you definitely will not want to miss out on this fabulous fashion event.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2012

~3PM~

Fashion Show benefiting Menlo Park/Atherton Education Foundation

$40 Regular Tickets / $60 VIP Tickets

~6PM~

Fashion Show benefiting the Junior League of San Jose

$40 Regular Tickets / VIP Tickets Sold Out

To purchase tickets or more info about the shows visit www.santanarow.com

CONTEST

Get your outfit ready and pick a friend to take because we at The Stunning Post are giving away a pair of tickets to the 3PM fashion show!  ENTER HERE:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Rommellyn

Founder / Editor & Chief

You may also like...

9 Comments

1. I cannot wait for fall/winter! I’m super excited to wear scarves. I’m a big fan of cotton scarves of all different colors and patterns. I love wearing bright colors and prints, especially in the winter season, because I think it brightens up your wardrobe. I’m also very excited to break out my boots. & Yoga pants, oh I love in yoga pants in the winter!

2. Chidinma says:

I want a free ticket ,as i was not able to get in to the runway show.

3. Denise Myrick says:

Can’t wait to see what’s new for fall!

4. I would love to go to this event! Just to see what people are wearing these days and to walk around Santana Row, look at the shops and restaurants… What I LOVE, is the new outfits that people design, someone is always creating something new, just when you thought you have seen it all !!!

5. Vidya says:

Would love to attend!

6. So looking forward to wearing all my fall fashion outfits! Studs are so going to be so hot..studded booties, studded belts and bags.
    Lace is always a fall classic. you can never go wrong with a sexy lace skirt, lace dress or a lace top.
    Black and white colorblock outfits are also going to be big this season.
    Leather leggings, pants, skirts and dresses are all over.
    Can’t wait! 🙂

7. ayesha says:

Can’t wait to wear my long boots in fall 🙂

8. ramona says:

I love fashion shows and I love that this fashion show supports the Junior League of San Jose.

9. Shamaen says:

Being fashionista I would love to go to the Fall Fashion event!