Valentine’s Day – the time of year where it’s appropriate to be überly sappy and celebrate love. Some people dread this day and some (like me) use this day as an excuse to have another date night and give the one you love something special, just because. For those of you still looking to find that special gift for that special someone, here are 7 lovely tokens of love to help you out. If all else fails…you can always get chocolate 😉
1. Chantecaille’s Frangipane Perfume – perfect to leave that sweet scent where ever she goes.
2. Charlotte Olympia’s Kitty Flats – for her to prance around in or out and about.
3. Smashbox’s Love Me Eye Palette – so she can look her best for you and herself.
4. Tiffany & Co. Heart Lock Ring – simple, yet stunning for her right hand.
5. Neiman Marcus Gift Card – for the gal who has it all but knows exactly what else she wants.
6. Edie Parker Flavia 02 – something gold, something black and something pearlescent for her to carry the necessities in on a date night.
7. Jennifer Fisher Diamond Letter Cuff – for the gal who loves to stack her arms with bling candy.