Am I the only one with spring fever right now? There are so many beautiful pieces from accessories, clothing to even makeup that has me looking forward to daylight savings and spending a little more time outside.
With that being said, I have rounded up several items to help you look stunning and ready for spring!
1. Pop of Chic Jewelry – Rings are a MUST HAVE in my wardrobe and overall daily look. I almost feel a little naked leaving the house without them on. The Secret Garden Ring is not only beautiful, but also affordable. This ring is chic and can be worn with with a casual look during the day, or be dressed up with an evening look. Click HERE to purchase.
2. Benedetta Bruzziches Handbags – If you want to invest in something playful, colorful while grabbing the attention of just about anyone, then you need to add a Benedetta Bruzziches handbag in your life. This beautiful Pink Carmen Apple Clutch is perfect for spring and adds a bit of color and character to your look. Click HERE to purchase.
3. Calypso St. Barth – Nothing embraces spring or even summer like the fabulous resort wear from Calypso St. Barth. The Ro Cotton Eyelet Dress is a piece that you can easily pack for spring break, an evening date, or even wear while shopping at your local farmer’s market. Click HERE to purchase.
4. Zara Clogs – This spring, I plan to go back to the basics, with a hint of the 70’s era in these leather clogs. I’m most excited about wearing these with denim shorts, a basic tank & a sheer, fringe kimono. Click HERE to purchase.
5. Juice Beauty – “Juicing” has become an integral part of the healthy lifestyle. Why not incorporate these natural ingredients in your daily skincare regimen? This antioxidant serum feeds your skin with vitamins and juices while moisturizing and smoothing out those fine lines. Click HERE to purchase and also available at your local Whole Foods / Whole Body.
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty – The spring season calls for color and in my world, subtle color is key. Marc Jacobs Beauty releases gorgeous sheer colors in his New Nudes collection, and Role Play is a light plum shade that I will be wearing all year round. Sheer perfection, while leaving a bit of shine for your puckers. Click HERE to purchase.
7. Tarte Cosmetics – I find that I can’t leave home without applying a hint of blush to my makeup routine. The Tartlette Amazonion Clay 12 Hour Blush in Celebrated is the perfect buildable color that lasts from the moment you apply, to the end of the night. Click HERE to purchase.