Oh you know, it’s just Reese looking more than amazing at the Toronto International Film Festival. Makeup artist, Mai Quynh created this flawless and fresh look using none other than Laura Mercier, of course!
FACE: Illuminated, flawless skin
· Quynh first prepped the skin with Laura Mercier Moisture Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Normal/Combination, ($52) and then used her fingers to apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, ($32) all over Witherspoon’s face.
· She then applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cashew Beige, ($45), using a sponge.
· To ensure Witherspoon’s makeup stayed in place all night, she applied Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent, ($34) using the Laura Mercier Finishing Brush, ($42).
· Lastly, Quynh dusted the actress’s forehead, cheeks and chin with Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze -02, ($36) using the Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush, ($45).
LIPS: Bright coral lips contrast Witherspoon’s green Jimmy Choos
EYES: Soft bronzed eyes
· First, Quynh applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Sand Glow, ($26) to Witherspoon’s eyelids, from the lash line to the crease, and then blended upwards.
· Next, she applied Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Fire Glow, ($24) on the crease of the eyes and faded the colour up towards the brow bone. Then, she smudged both the Illuminating Eye Colour and Caviar Stick Eye Colour along the bottom lash lines using the Laura Mercier Smudge Brush, ($24).
· For added depth, Quynh smudged Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle, ($23) along Witherspoon’s top lash line.
· Finally, she used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde, ($22) to define her brows.