Having well manicured brows is definitely part of my beauty regimen, and when I tried Hourglass Cosmetics Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Warm Brunette, I was definitely hooked.
First off, let me say that I have yet to perfect filling in and shaping my brows using a pencil. However, after using the Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil, and its smooth texture, it was quite easy to achieve the look I was going for. What I like about this shade is that it’s versatile and buildable with the dark and light colors of my hair.
• Buildable formula combines powder, pencil and wax to create the look of naturally fuller, defined brows in one easy step.
• The unique triangular shape allows you to sculpt with broad strokes using the flat edge of the pencil, as well as fill in with fine lines using the pointed tip.
• Natural-looking shades allow you to customize your desired intensity: Layer and apply with more pressure to go dark and bold, or use a lighter touch and blend out to soften for a more natural look.
• Sleek double-ended component has a brush to blend and groom brows into place.
• Free of sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes, GMOs, Triclosan, and fragrance. No animal testing.
Hourglass Cosmetics introduced new colors to their collection which includes (see below):
Below are two photos of me where I used the Warm Brunette (click HERE) shade on my brows.
For more information on Hourglass Cosmetics and the Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil, visit www.hourglasscosmetics.com