This month, Dior will host the 5th Annual Dior Online Auction to benefit Look Good Feel Better, an organization dedicated to helping women cope with the appearance-related effects of cancer.
Beginning October 15th through October 29th, Dior fans can visit www.diorauction.com to bid on items in three categories: Luxe Trips, Elite Experiences and Luxurious Products all available exclusively through Dior and select partners.
Here are the amazing items that Dior Auction has put together for you:
· PARIS private tour the Dior Haute Couture Salon and Perfumery Lab.
· LOS ANGELES attend Elle’s Women in Music Event.
· NEW YORK private tour of the Costume Institute’s 2013 exhibit “Punk:
From Chaos to Couture.”
· NEW YORK a makeover with Allure magazine.
· LOS ANGELES attend InStyle’s red carpet Summer Soirée.
· INTERNSHIP with Dior Beauty in New York City.
· LUNCH with Dior’s CEO, Pamela Baxter.
· VISIT a Marie Claire editorial photo shoot.
· ATTEND Harper’s Bazaar’s premiere of the vintage reality show “The
Dukes of Melrose.”
· ATTEND the taping of New York’s hottest entertainment shows: The
Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and Saturday
100% of auction proceeds will go to Look Good Feel Better. In 2011, the auction raised over $68,000 for the charity and Dior expects the 2012 auction to top last year’s impressive results.
Let’s get to bidding and help raise awareness for a great cause!