There were plenty of Red Carpet eye candy that either wowed the crowd or had us fashionistas asking who the heck styled these actors. But nevertheless, there were my personal favorites and one of them ranking to the top of the list was none other than, Amy Adams.
Her Marchesa pink / nude gown portrayed such elegance and class that I could not stop staring and wishing that was me wearing that exact beauty. She also dazzled in Tiffany & Co. Lucida Diamond Earrings in Platinum, Round, Pear-shape, and Marquee Cluster Bracelet in Platinum, Tiffany Victoria Diamond Alternating Bracelet set in Platinum and Tiffany Victoria Diamond Bracelet set in Platinum.
Makeup Artist Stephen Sollitto created a gorgeous finishing touch look on Amy using these fab products.
· Sollitto prepped Adams’ skin using RèVive Moisture Serum Extreme to ensure the star’s skin remain moisturized throughout the red carpet and award show.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Oil Free to give the skin a sheer hint of colour.
· To complete her flawless face and create a natural-looking glow, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Canyon to Amy’s cheek bones, followed by Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander to the apples of her cheeks.
· Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer around Adams’ eye area to conceal imperfections.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sandstone to add a hint of natural colour.
· He then applied Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star to create depth and definition.
· Next, he blended Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sable onto the top of her lids and under her bottom lashes.
· Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Plum Orchid to the star’s lips, and then completed the look by applying Laura Mercier Lip Glacè in Raspberry.