It’s that time, my organic loving beauty mavens! Mark your calendars as Whole Foods Market is celebrating beauty week with 25% off all facial care, hair care and cosmetics from March 21 – 27, 2018.
And what better way to preview some of Whole Foods beauty products than with a fabulous brunch at a breathtaking location, historic location.
Some of the goodies we came home with introduced me to brands I have yet to use:
Evanhealy, Thayers, Acure, Andalou, Derma-e and Pacifica
Their line of line of holistic and organic skin care products is inspired by the wisdom of nature, formulated to support the rhythms of the body, and created to transform the modern perception of beauty.
A brand that dates back to 1847 to create natural remedies
Providing skin wellness products to help you glow, shine and perform at your best.
The first Non-GMO Project Verified beauty brand, is the ultimate culmination of their many years developing meaningful policy and healthy products partnered with their deep commitment to uplifting people and the planet.
Offering 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free Products
Offering one of the largest natural facial care brands in the U.S. with products that promote healthier-looking skin.
A special thanks to the following for an amazing experience:
- Whole Foods & Whole Foods Market in San Mateo who prepared the delicious spread for brunch
- Filoli for their breathtaking venue
- Monica from Living In Vogue for the event planning
- Hensley Event Resources for the gorgeous decor
- Health-Ade for the beauty elixir
- Natural Nails Boutique for the mini mani treatments
- Evanhealy for the mini facial treatments